Apple Việt Nam
Tuyển dụng Tháng 03/2016 & 04/2016
iPhone Distribution Manager, Vietnam (based in Vietnam)
Ho Chi Mihn City, , Vietnam
– Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
– A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding individual with strong relationship, deep strategic and sound execution skills to build and execute iPhone and iPad sales expansion in Vietnam.
The iPhone Distribution Lead is responsible for working with and managing iPhone and iPad sales through Apple’s chosen Distribution Partners whilst also working directly with Authorized Resellers on strategic account planning and execution. This position is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple’s iPhone sales revenue target through:
– Leading the Vietnamese iPhone distribution business to create and execute sales plan for iPhone and iPad.
– Creating and maintaining open channel distribution structures that provide a consistently positive customer experience coupled with sustainable profitability for partners.
– Developing and maintaining excellent collaborative relationships with distributor and retail partners whilst fostering a focused and productive alliance within Apple.
– Building and executing tactical plans and activities with the distribution and retail partners that will result in the successful achievement of the iPhone sell through targets and future development plans.
– Achieving or exceeding assigned sales quotas and being an expert in understanding and driving sales through the all partner and third party channels.
– Understanding and communicating competitor’s activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to create and capitalize on opportunities.
– Increased penetration of the iPhone to new and existing points of sale and expand Apple’s mindshare within channel partner sales teams.
– Ensuring compliance with the Apple/Retailer/Distributor iPhone agreement and the business conduct of these Channel Partners with Apple’s values.
– Working with distributors and retailers to develop and deliver value added services that compliment the sales plan and help add to the customer experience.
– Coordinating below the line marketing activities with the carrier ensuring compliance and appropriate use of Apple creative assets provided by Apple Marketing teams.
– Collaborating with Apple support functions to build cohesive plans that deliver on the country vision whilst also resolving day-to-day trading issues in the account.
– Performing assigned administrative tasks including sales reporting, inventory reporting, maintaining files, information, and forms with the assistance of cross-functional Teams. Must develop status reports, establish schedules and attend meetings with internal staff.
– Measured on sell through units in market and execution of plan.
– 7+ years of tier one distribution, carrier or smartphone vendor experience in developing new segments and markets in Asia Pacific, ideally in a Mid-Senior Management capacity currently.
– Demonstrated superior open channel / distribution experience – candidates must have managed successful distribution businesses in complex, fragmented channel environments achieving globally superior outcomes, possess exceptional open channel process management capabilities and IP understanding.
– Managed annual revenue outcomes and sales or marketing teams of at least 5+ personnel with whole of country or regional leadership responsibility.
– Demonstrated experience of leading carrier/vendor strategic planning and carrier/channel partner commercial engagement at a whole of country or regional level – and executing successfully achieving superior and consistent business outcomes.
– Ability to take these attributes, blend them appropriately and communicate country iPhone and iPad plans to senior Apple stakeholders up to and including SVP/C level.
This role will suit a charismatic and dynamic individual who aims to continually exceed their own expectations and that of their peers and stakeholders. Being 100% accountable for design and delivery of an outcome whilst working within and through a number of stakeholder groups is critical to your success. Would also possess excellence within the following areas:
Persuasiveness/Sales Ability, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Conflict Management, Leadership, Planning and Organising, Change Management, Performance Analysis.
Tạm dịch YÊU CẦU:
– Trên 7 năm kinh nghiệm trong việc phân phối, phát triển phân khúc, mở rộng thị trường điện thoại ở châu Á Thái Bình Dương.
– Có kinh nghiệm mở các kênh phân phối và phải đạt kết quả cao, có khả năng quản lý, hiểu biết quy trình về các kênh phân phối đó.
– Có kinh nghiệm quản lý doanh thu hàng năm, quản lý bán hàng, tiếp thị và phải có trên 5 nhân viên dưới quyền.
– Có kinh nghiệm về lập chiến lược, đối tác bán hàng, kênh phân phối với các nhà mạng, nhà phân phối ở cấp quốc gia hoặc cấp khu vực. Tất nhiên, công việc đó phải đạt kết quả cao.
– Có khả năng phân tích, tổng hợp, giao tiếp quốc tế về lĩnh vực, sản phẩm liên quan.
Ứng viên quan tâm XEM CHI TIẾT & ỨNG TUYỂN Tại: jobs.apple.com
Các vị trí có thể được tuyển dụng tiếp theo: - Nhân viên Bán hàng - Nhân viên Kế toán - Nhân viên IT - CNTT - Nhân viên quản lý - Nhân viên lễ tân Tutimviec.com sẽ cập nhật ngay khi có thông tin do đó hãy thường xuyên truy cập vào Tutimviec.com để không bỏ lở cơ hội việc làm tại Apple Việt Nam!