Job title : Senior Java/C/C++ Developer
Quantity : 20
Position type : full-time
Working place : 69 Hung Vuong, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
1. SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER
• Participate in project “Enhancing and Refactoring the control software system for medical and image processing devices”.
• Work with project members, responsible for the design/code review, development, and implementation of software applications using C++ technologies.
• Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services and meet customer requirements.
• Other assignments from Project Manager.
• Experience in creating system architecture and framework coding
• Experience in design pattern
• At least 02 years-experience in software development in C++ technology.
• Ability in research and analyze system and source code
• Experience in image processing is an advantage
• Experience in working with Japanese and know Japanese language is priority
2. SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
• Analyze the requirement together with Team Leader.
• Estimate & plan detail tasks base upon the requirement from customer.
• Code and unit test the core functions of applications, Coding review.
• Support developers to solve technical issues & problems.
• At least three years (03) experience in Java development,
• Good knowledge in JAVA core, J2EE, EJB3, MAVEN, Java Script, HTML5
• Good at analyzing & problem solving skill,
• Good at writing, reading & speaking in English,
• Good at Japanese is plus
• Bachelor degree in IT.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
• Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: 5 days-off plus 4,000,000 VNĐ vacation payment
• Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
Recruitment & Training Department
FPT Software Ho Chi Minh Co. Ltd
Contact Person : Đặng Trần Khánh Chi
Phone Number : (+84 8) 3 7362323 – ext. 54051
Email for Application : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. 2MB file is preferable)
Folllow subject : [Can Tho center] – [Apply position]
FPT Software – Where talents meet